Vintage Travelling Cartographer's Drawing Set, Instruments, Reeves & Son, 1930
Our Stock # 18.6903
This is a vintage travelling cartographer's drawing set. An English, silver nickel set of instruments, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Charming and pocketable technical drawing apparatus
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Silver nickel instruments in good order
- Five piece set presented against a navy blue velvet lining
- Large Compass with interchangeable drop bow attachments
- Textured carry case held together with sliding clasp
- Lid interior a shock of bright cobalt blue
- Maker's mark for Reeves & Son Ltd, of London
This is a charming vintage travelling cartographer's drawing set, by Reeves & Son of London. Delivered polished and ready for the field.
Max Width: 16.5cm (6.5'')
Max Depth: 7cm (2.75'')
Max Height: 2.5cm (1'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World