Vintage Instrument Set, German, Technical Drawing, Riefler, Munich, Circa 1950
Our Stock # 18.6901
This is a vintage instrument set. A German, silver nickel 'A12' technical drawing set by Riefler of Munich, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- 10 piece draughtsman's compendium
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Silver nickel instruments with appealing tones
- Presented within velour-lined carry case
- The set offers a compass, drop bow compass and accessories
- Beam compass add-on for extra precision
- Also offering a ruling pen and small canister of graphite tips
- Fabric jotter cloth with wonderful remnants of previous use
- The presentation case dressed with textured finish
- Case lid displays the large Riefler logo and the set number 'A2' beneath
- The reverse annotated with 'Germany' in gold tooling
- From the renowned and well-established C. Riefler of Nesselwang & München in Bavaria
This is a charming and comprehensive vintage instrument set for the enthusiast cartographer or architect. Bearing the sought-after Riefler name, repeated several times upon the instruments in quality, fine engravings, this set is sure to delight a collector or adorn a study desk. Delivered polished and ready for display or the desktop.
Max Width: 22cm (8.75'')
Max Depth: 8cm (3.25'')
Max Height: 2.5cm (1'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World