Vintage Erivan Rug, Caucasian, Woven, Hall, Living Room, Carpet, Late 20th.C
Our Stock # 18.7212
This is a vintage Erivan rug. A Caucasian, woven hall or living room carpet, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1980.
- Of similar size to a traditional Dozar at 119cm (46.75'') x 193cm (76'')
- Displays a desirable aged patina - benefiting from minimal fade or wear
- Strikingly woven in a palette of ivy and brighter hues
- Offers a comfortable underfoot feel for your room
- The centrepiece hosts a large, ornate medallion against a green ground
- Brightly coloured panels in light blue and scarlet frame two u-shaped forms
- Fascination by way of leaves and palmettes, adding further visual appeal
- Bold tramline borders with a wide foliate band flanked by small repeating flower head patterns
This is a dashing vintage Erivan rug, from the Caucuses region situated between the Black and Caspian seas. Offering fine colour and detail, this carpet is set to enhance any room. Delivered ready to lay.
Max Width: 119cm (46.75'')
Max Depth: 1cm (.5'')
Max Height: 193cm (76'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World