Vintage Cell Counting Slide, German, Glass, Hemacytometer, Franke and Heidecke
Our Stock # 18.6666
This is a vintage cell counting slide. A German, glass hemacytometer and carry case by Franke and Heidecke, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- A fascinating laboratory optical slide
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Quality glass present in good order
- Presented in a sturdy carry case, dressed with small brass clasp
- Four counting chambers of the Thoma cell counting type
- Bears the magnification mark of 0.100m and 1 over 400 qmm for use with microscopes
- Wonderful period logo for Franke and Heidecke of Braunschweig, Germany
- Lined in quality, vibrant purple velour
This is a finely crafted, vintage cell counting slide or hemacytometer by one of Germany's foremost optical manufacturers — also known for the Rollei line of cameras. Present in good order throughout, this scientific slide is delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 8.5cm (3.25'')
Max Depth: 4.5cm (1.75'')
Max Height: 2cm (.75'')
Slide Width: 7.5cm (3'')
Slide Depth: 3.5cm (1.5'')
Slide Height: 0.5cm (.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World