Vintage 20th Century Salon Chair in Antique French Taste, Giltwood, circa 1970
Our Stock # 18.5432
This is a vintage 20th century salon chair in the antique French taste, giltwood dating to circa 1970.
- Attractive and comfortable salon chair
- Elaborate giltwood frame
- Decorated with ribbon and foliate detail
- Cabriole legs to the front with pinched, swept rear legs
- Riding upon castors to the front
- Well sprung and padded seat panels
- Finished in a pale silk cotton cloth with some wear to the rear
An attractive, vintage 20th century salon chair in the French taste. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 45.75cm (18'')
Max Height: 93cm (36.5'')
Seat Width: 48.25cm (19'')
Seat Depth: 40.75cm (16'')
Seat Height: 45.75cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World