Small Antique Dome Top Chest, Spanish, Leather, Decorative Trunk, Georgian, 1750
Our Stock # 18.8540
This is a small antique dome-top chest. A Spanish, leather covered decorative trunk, dating to the mid-Georgian period, circa 1750.
- Fascinating weathered appearance to this Georgian decorative chest
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Dressed with natural leather in biscuit hues and a delightfully aged finish
- Of useful size, the interior lined with later newspaper cuttings
- Offering a carry handle and with remnants of a travel label to the lid
- Partial press stud monogram to lid reads A.F. - some loss with age
- Stout iron clasp to the front, with press stud decoration and bracing to the frame
This is a charming antique dome-top chest, with a wonderfully aged, decorative appeal. Delivered ready to enjoy or display.
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 29.5cm (11.5'')
Max Height: 23.5cm (9.25'')
Interior Width: 46cm (18'')
Interior Depth: 27cm (10.75'')
Interior Height: 19cm (7.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World