Regency Revival Overmantel Mirror, Top Quality, Late C20th, Wall
Our Stock # LFA-1691
This is a Regency revival overmantel mirror. A top quality piece made in the late C20th and ideal as a wall mirror.
- Attractive mellow golden tones in the gilt wood frame
- A refined piece made in the Regency taste
- Mid-sized in good proportion and finish
- Standing upon a shallow plinth base with ribbon carved frieze
- Carved acanthus leaf mounts project a bound reeded and fluted frame
- The upper blocks featuring stylised carved rosettes
- Upper foliate frieze beneath a break fronted crown moulding
A fine example in good order throughout. Supplied with mounting lugs. Delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 137cm (54'')
Max Depth: 7cm (2.75'')
Max Height: 110cm (43.25'')
We also have a pair of pier mirrors in the same design here
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.