Pair of Regency Revival Pier Mirrors, Top Quality, Late C20th, Wall
Our Stock # LFA-1701
This is a pair of Regency revival pier mirrors. Top quality mirror frames made in the late C20th and ideal as wall mirrors.
- Attractive mellow golden tones in the gilt wood frame
- A refined pair made in the Regency taste
- Mid-sized in good proportion and finish
- Standing upon a shallow plinth base with ribbon carved frieze
- Carved acanthus leaf mounts project a bound reeded and fluted frame
- The upper blocks featuring stylised carved rosettes
- Upper foliate frieze beneath a break fronted crown moulding
Fine examples in good order throughout. Supplied with mounting lugs. Delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 7cm (2.75'')
Max Height: 110cm (43.25'')
We also have an overmantel in the same design here
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World