Pair Of, Antique Decorative Spice Jars, Chinese, Cloisonne, Baluster Urn, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.7186
This is a pair of antique decorative spice jars. A Chinese, cloisonne baluster urn, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Eye-catching dragons and delightful forms
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in super condition
- Cloisonne presents beautifully with a black gloss ground
- Golden tones provide the perfect contrast and catch the light in spectacular fashion
- Dome lid with fine golden finial atop and finished with a rich teal interior
- The globular baluster form hosts a pair of superb Oriental dragons
- Gold cloud pattern creates a dashing background scene
- Further detailed with blue semi-circular patterns to the neck and base
This is a wonderful pair of antique decorative spice jars, with fascinating Chinese dragon motif, great colour and in superb condition. Delivered polished and ready to display.
Max Width: 10.5cm (4.25'')
Max Depth: 10.5cm (4.25'')
Max Height: 19cm (7.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World