Long, Vintage Hamadan Runner, Persian, Hallway, Rug, Carpet, Mid 20th, C.1950
Our Stock # 18.7214
This is a long, vintage Hamadan runner. A Persian, woollen hallway rug or carpet, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- Dashing Kenareh sized runner at 87cm (34.25'') x 250cm (98.5'')
- Displays a desirable aged patina - minimal wear and light fading present
- Crimson wool pile presents nicely with lighter detail colour
- Offers a comfortable underfoot feel for the entrance hall
- The shaded red central field bedazzles with flowering tendrils
- Colourful foliate motif an eye-catching sight
- Broad tramline borders with charcoal ground decorated with flowerhead pattern
- Tightly woven, short tassel edges to both ends
This is a vibrant, vintage Hamadan runner of the useful Kenareh size. Delivered ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 87cm (34.25'')
Max Depth: 1cm (.5'')
Max Height: 250cm (98.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World