Large Vintage Bokhara Carpet, Middle Eastern, Hall, Living Room, Rug, Circa 1970
Our Stock # 18.7120
This is a large vintage Bokhara carpet. A Middle Eastern, woollen hall or living room rug, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1970.
- Generously sized Qali at 341cm (134.25") x 239cm (94")
- Displaying a desirable aged patina - some wear and minor sun fading under closer inspection
- Quality woven pile with predominantly red, dyed palette in the Tekke manner
- Secondary hues of dark blue and golden yellow add fine contrasting details
- Plush finish offers good underfoot comfort
- 96 ornate gul decorate the centrepiece to striking effect
- Interspersed with decorative star motif, further testament to the craftsmanship
- Broad tramline borders with foliate rosettes and smaller geometric diamond patterns
- Tassels to both ends with some signs of minor wear
This is a large vintage Bokhara carpet of generous proportion and inviting colour. Delivered ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 239cm (94'')
Max Depth: 1cm ('')
Max Height: 341cm (134.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World