Large Antique Platform Mirror, Mahogany, English, Victorian Vanity Circa 1860
Our Stock # 11.3491
This is a large (over 3 feet tall!) antique platform mirror in mahogany. English Victorian vanity, circa 1860.
- A large adjustable mirror of country house proportions
- Fine mahogany displaying grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Good consistent colour in a waxed polish finish
- Stout, heavy platform featuring a serpentine front
- Raised on gadrooned bun feet at all four corners
- Bracketed swan neck risers supporting aged mirror plate
- Turned adjustment knobs with roundel detail
- Convex 'cushion' mirror frame
Rare to find at this large size. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 68.5cm (27'')
Max Depth: 40.5cm (16'')
Max Height: 96.5cm (38'')
Max Width: 43cm (17'')
Max Depth: 74cm (29.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World