17th Century Revival Refectory Table, Country Kitchen Dining, 20th Century
Our Stock # 11.3493
This is a 20th century interpretation of a 17th century refectory table in English oak, ideal for country kitchen dining.
- Exceptional quality and beautifully finished
- Four plank, cleated top over moulded apron
- Displaying magnificent medullary rays in a lustrous wax polished finish
- Superb, stout 'cup and cover' baluster legs
- Featuring gadrooned covers over carved acanthus leaf cups
- Topped with scrolled capitols supporting the table top
- Block feet united by double 'Y' stretcher
A magnificent dining table to seat up to six. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 182cm (71.75'')
Max Depth: 90cm (35.5'')
Max Height: 77cm (30.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.