Antique Writing Table, English, Regency, Mahogany, Davenport, Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.5671
This is an antique writing table, an English, Regency, mahogany, open Davenport dating to the early 19th century, circa 1820.
- Of quality craftsmanship in select mahogany
- Good colour with a desirable aged patina
- Grain interest throughout with a wax polished finish
- Three-quarter brass railed gallery
- Olive green leather skiver, twin tooled in gold
- 'Pull and turn' pen tray to the right hand side
- Extending document slide to the left
- Brass keyhole lining to the frieze
- Featuring a full functional lock and key
- The fall lifts and holds on a brass stay to reveal storage within
- Raised on magnificent, tapering column legs
- Capped and footed with gilt brass capitols and mounts
- Over trestle legs riding upon the original brass castors
A delightful antique writing table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 63.5cm (25'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 78.5cm (31'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World