Antique Bureau, French, Marble Top, Kingwood, Marquetry Desk, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5860
This is an antique bureau. A French, marble top, kingwood, marquetry desk dating to the turn of the 20th century, circa 1900.
- An interesting and unusual antique bureau
- The kingwood displaying good colour and grain
- Desirable aged patina with a wax polished finish
- Inset rouge veined marble top displays well
- The body decorated in a geometric marquetry
- Serpentine apron running seamlessly into cabriole legs
- The fall opens to reveal a generous desk space
- Tooled country green leather skiver highlighted in gold
- A suite of six drawers flanking open shelves to the rear
Stout iron locks untested as keys absent
- A single full-width drawer with triple faux front
- Over a pair of smaller drawers either side of the knee-hole
- The legs capped at the foot with ormolu shoes
A decorative antique bureau. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 115.5cm (45.5'')
Max Depth: 66cm (26'')
Max Height: 114cm (45'')
Desk Width: 103cm (40.5'')
Desk Depth: 67cm (26.5'')
Desk Height: 83cm (32.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World