Antique Wardrobe, J Shoolbred & Co. London, Victorian, Mahogany, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5284
This is an antique wardrobe by J Shoolbred & Co. London, a Victorian mahogany compactum dating to circa 1890.
- Of superior quality as one would expect of Shoolbred
- In select mahogany with good colour throughout
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Decorated with inlay displaying their preference for classical revival
- Of good proportion offering abundant storage
- Modest crown moulding delineated with dentil inlay
- Central bevelled mirrored cupboard door dressed with pressed brass loop handle
- Flanked by a double field panel sides displaying motif, string and crossband details
- Inside, the hanging rail is complimented with seven perimeter hooks
- Deep, oak lined drawer benefiting from solid brass drop handles, lock with key absent
A very fine example of Shoolbred antique furniture. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 210cm (82.75'')
Hanging Depth: 148cm (58.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World