Antique Wardrobe, J Shoolbred & Co. London, Victorian, Mahogany, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5284
This is an antique wardrobe by J Shoolbred & Co. London, a Victorian mahogany compactum dating to circa 1890.
- Of superior quality as one would expect of Shoolbred
- In select mahogany with good colour throughout
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Decorated with inlay displaying their preference for classical revival
- Of good proportion offering abundant storage
- Modest crown moulding delineated with dentil inlay
- Central bevelled mirrored cupboard door dressed with pressed brass loop handle
- Flanked by a double field panel sides displaying motif, string and crossband details
- Inside, the hanging rail is complimented with seven perimeter hooks
- Deep, oak lined drawer benefiting from solid brass drop handles, lock with key absent
A very fine example of Shoolbred antique furniture. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 210cm (82.75'')
Hanging Depth: 148cm (58.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.