Antique Wardrobe, English, Walnut, Compactum, R. James Gloucester, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5486
This is an antique wardrobe in English walnut, a compactum bearing the cabinet makers name plate to the rear reading 'R. James Art Cabinet Maker & Carpet Factor, 14 Northgate St. Gloucester' and dating to the late Victorian period circa 1900.
- Of quality craftsmanship offering generous storage
- English walnut with field panels and carved interest
- Good colour throughout with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on a bracketed plinth base and capped with a deep crown moulding
- A pair of hanging cupboards with hooks, rail and folding tie rack
- The doors with bevel edged, shaped mirror plates
- Decorative carved panels with shaped field panels to the centre door
- Above a pair of deep drawers dressed with brass drop handles
A super wardrobe in very good antique condition. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 177cm (69.75'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 215cm (84.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World