Antique Telescope, 3 Draw, Pocket Refractor, Broadhurst Clarkson, 20th Century
Our Stock # 18.5079
This is an antique telescope, a three draw pocket telescope in leather case, a refractor for terrestrial or astronomical use by renowned manufacturer Broadhurst Clarkson and dating to the early 20th century.
Perfect for bird watching, landscape appreciation, wildlife, or maritime observation. Equally suitable for observing the night sky.
- Presenting a clear, sharp optical performance
- Parallel, leather clad, primary barrel in good order
- Withdraws with a smooth action, easy to focus
- Engraved 'Britannic B.C. & Co. Made in England 15x'
- 36mm (1.5") objective lens
- Presents a good, sharp and bright image
- Complete with later zip case for safe storage
- Supplied with a London Fine, oak and brass, 'Captain's Stand' for display
An antique telescope presented in good condition. An historic, period piece fine to use today.
Max Drawn Length: 46cm (18'')
Closed Length: 16cm (6.25'')
Objective Glass Diameter: 3.6cm (1.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World