Antique Sideboard, English, Rosewood, Dresser, Boxwood Inlay, Victorian, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.6231
This is an antique sideboard. An English, rosewood dresser with boxwood inlay and dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Impressive form and eye-catching detail
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Rosewood resplendent with fine grain interest
- Original, bevelled mirror glass plates in good order
- Classical scroll pediment features at the apex
- Generous square mirror to the centre
- A pair of smaller mirrors with display shelves rising from turned baluster supports
- Boxwood marquetry features on each field panel door
- Dressed with working, brass locks – key present
- Benefiting from attractive original brass lock escutcheons
- The central gallery at the midpoint supported by a further pair of balusters
- Inset demi-lune gallery with marquetry to the backrest and shaped apron
- Raised upon elegant spade feet at the front, with square rear legs
This elegant antique sideboard features copious townhouse appeal, well suited to hall placement. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 136.5cm (53.75'')
Max Depth: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Max Height: 195cm (76.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World