Antique Sideboard, English Oak, Arts & Crafts Cabinet, Liberty Taste, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5189
This is an antique sideboard, an English, oak, Arts & Crafts cabinet in the Liberty taste dating to circa 1900.
- Of quality craftsmanship in well figured English oak
- Displaying wisps of medullary rays in the wax polished finish
- In the taste of Liberty with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on bracketed, splayed, square section feet
- Bevel edged mirror back beneath upper shelf
- Shaped, perpendicular side brackets
- Feature pediment with central ceramic, tiled frieze
- Flanked by vertical fluted decoration
- Broad counter top displays well and overhangs; typical of the style
- A pair of drawers dressed with loop drop handles
- A pair of triple panel doors dressed with copper, show hinges
- Original locks present with keys absent
- Inside the space divided by a single shelf
A super example of an antique Arts & Crafts sideboard. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 137cm (54'')
Max Depth: 57cm (22.5'')
Max Height: 173.5cm (68.25'')
Counter Height: 97cm (38.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.