Antique Sideboard, English Oak, Arts & Crafts Cabinet, Liberty Taste, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5189
This is an antique sideboard, an English, oak, Arts & Crafts cabinet in the Liberty taste dating to circa 1900.
- Of quality craftsmanship in well figured English oak
- Displaying wisps of medullary rays in the wax polished finish
- In the taste of Liberty with a desirable aged patina
- Raised on bracketed, splayed, square section feet
- Bevel edged mirror back beneath upper shelf
- Shaped, perpendicular side brackets
- Feature pediment with central ceramic, tiled frieze
- Flanked by vertical fluted decoration
- Broad counter top displays well and overhangs; typical of the style
- A pair of drawers dressed with loop drop handles
- A pair of triple panel doors dressed with copper, show hinges
- Original locks present with keys absent
- Inside the space divided by a single shelf
A super example of an antique Arts & Crafts sideboard. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 137cm (54'')
Max Depth: 57cm (22.5'')
Max Height: 173.5cm (68.25'')
Counter Height: 97cm (38.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World