Antique Scroll Arm Chair, English, Armchair, Desk, Needlepoint, Regency, C.1830
Our Stock # 18.8479
This is an antique scroll arm chair. An English, mahogany armchair with needlepoint upholstery, dating to the Regency period, circa 1830.
- Striking serpentine form with an attractive finish
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order throughout
- Select stocks offer fine grain interest and warm caramel hues
- Quality needlepoint upholstery upon the drop-in seat, with colourful bouquet decor
- Bowed top rail with arched edge cascades into striking, scrolled arms
- Lumbar rail accentuated with a central medallion and fluting
- Standing upon cupped legs with cylindrical feet
- Gently splayed rear legs curve gently from the back rail
This is an inviting antique scroll arm chair, with distinguished forms and beautifully presented. The drop-in seat aids reupholstering to individual taste. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Depth: 52.5cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 84.5cm (33.25'')
Seat Width: 43cm (17'')
Seat Depth: 41.5cm (16.25'')
Seat Height: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World