Antique Roll-Over Serving Dish, English, Silver Plate, Dome Top Tureen, Server
Our Stock # 18.8484
This is an antique roll-over serving dish. An English, silver plated dome top tureen or server, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Add an elegant touch to the table with this striking tureen
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in very good order
- Presents a delightful reflective quality to the silver plate
- Engraved with a foliate quarterfoil to the apex of the dome
- Fascinating lid retracts and nests around itself - a distinctive lobe pull aiding access
- Removable butter tray with attractive pierced fretwork, sat upon a drip tray within the base
- Ideal for keeping butter, sauces, heating peas or other vegetables
- Standing upon a quartet of tapering fluted legs with hairy paw feet
This is an appealing antique roll-over serving, ideal for the breakfast or dinner table. Graced with bright, reflective silver plate and ornate detail. Delivered polished and ready to serve.
Max Width: 33cm (13'')
Max Depth: 24.5cm (9.75'')
Max Height: 22cm (8.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World