Antique Revolving Bookcase, English, Mahogany, Rotating Library, Edwardian, 1910
Our Stock # 18.6755
This is an antique revolving bookcase. An English, mahogany rotating library, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Attractive rotating library
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select mahogany shows fine grain interest
- Rich russet hues to the wax polish finish
- The square top graced by intricate marquetry inlay
- Central foliate piece joined by fine tooling and a contrast boxwood border
- Two tier design with appealing vertical spars adding an Art Deco taste
- A shelf depth of 14.5cm (5.75")
- The whole rotating smoothly
- Raised upon four trestle feet with brass and ceramic castors
This is an appealing antique revolving bookcase, with wonderful aesthetic touches and well suited for the home library. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 48cm (19'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 88cm (34.75'')
Shelf Width: 28.5cm (11.25")
Shelf Depth: 14.5cm (5.75")
Shelf Height: 28.5cm (11.25")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World