Antique Putto Statue, French, Bronze, Cherub Figure, Late 19th Century, C.1900
Our Stock # 18.7211
This is an antique putto statue. A French, bronze seated cherub figure with small bird in hand, dating to the late 19th century and later, circa 1900.
- Charming putto with fascinating quality
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Inviting bronze with appealing natural weathering
- Dark brown and green hues beneath the polished finish
- The small putto or cherub tends to a small bird in his hand
- Sat upon a sandy dune, an upturned scallop shell rests by his feet
- Presented upon a later ebonised base, dressed with an emerald green baize to the underside
This is a superb antique French putto statue. Of appealing finish and classical mythological taste, this figure is delivered polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 16.5cm (6.5'')
Max Depth: 16.5cm (6.5'')
Max Height: 26.5cm (10.5'')
Weight: 3.65kg (8.04lb)
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World