Antique, Pair of Binoculars, German, Neo Universal, CP Goerz, Berlin, Circa 1920
Our Stock # 18.6373
This is an antique pair of binoculars. A German, 4.5x magnification Neo Universal by CP Goerz of Berlin, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Delightful binocular from a sought-after German specialist
- Displaying a desirable aged patina – optical elements in clear order
- Elegantly milled brass with painted black finish
- Complete with black leather carry pouch
- CP Goerz Berlin logo present on left barrel; Neo Universal model name to the right
- Knurled central focus wheel encased within pleasingly formed, folding bridge
- Smaller adjustment wheel with marking range from 64-72
- Serial number of 580854 engraved into front fascia
- Turned eyecups, adjustment wheel to the right
- Hand grips dressed in quality textured leather
- Carry pouch in original condition - clasp not situated
- Interior dressed with smooth, dark blue velour
This is a wonderful pair of vintage binoculars, with Goerz being one of the leading names of German optical specialists in the early 20th century. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 14cm (5.5'')
Max Depth: 7.5cm (3'')
Max Height: 3.5cm (1.5'')
Pouch Width: 15.5cm (6'')
Pouch Depth: 6.5cm (2.5'')
Pouch Height: 9.5cm (3.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World