Antique Oval Decorative Serving Tray, English, Silver Plate, Afternoon Tea, 1910
Our Stock # 18.8430
This is an antique oval decorative serving tray. An English, silver plate afternoon tea plater by Walker & Hall, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Beaming with a reflective shine, a superb addition to the tea service
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Quality silver plate provides superb tonality with minimal tarnishing
- Generous oval proportion ideal for serving drinks and fancies
- Enthusiastically engraved with petal and oak leaf details
- Decorative lobe border accentuates the flared rim
- Striking handles to either end with fully detailed, decorative finish
- Maker's mark to reverse for Walker & Hall, Sheffield - the Greek 'Chi' likely denotes a date of 1905
This is a delightful antique decorative serving tray with wonderfully presented silver plate. Tactile and attractive. Delivered polished and ready to serve.
Max Width: 70.5cm (27.75'')
Max Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 4cm (1.5'')
Internal Width: 49.5cm (19.5'')
Internal Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World