Antique Newspaper Stand, French, Walnut, Brass, Magazine, Music Rack, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.6575
This is an antique newspaper stand. A French, walnut and brass magazine or music rack, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Elegant French antique newspaper stand
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Brass resplendent in golden hues
- Walnut platform shows fine grain interest
- Two-section rack fits several newspapers, magazines or sheet music
- Appealing frame with diamond motif
- Rotates upon a 360-degree axis
- Standing on a trio of legs united by a gently curving stretcher
This is an appealing antique newspaper stand, well suited to the living room or study. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 36cm (14.25'')
Max Depth: 15.5cm (6'')
Max Height: 52cm (20.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World