Antique, Mule Chest, English, Georgian Housekeepers Trunk, Mahogany, Circa 1780
Our Stock # 18.5610
This is an antique mule chest, an English, Georgian trunk in mahogany and dating to the late 18th century, circa 1780.
- In very fine order throughout offering abundant storage
- The well figured mahogany glows in the lustrous wax polished finish
- Classic arrangement; Chest over a pair of drawers
- Raised on attractive ogee bracket feet
- The broad lid opens and holds on a stay
- The clean interior with voluminous capacity
- Sat within a two drawer base, original locks, key absent
- The cock-beaded drawers dressed with solid drop handles
A super example in fine order. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 137cm (54'')
Max Depth: 66cm (26'')
Max Height: 83.5cm (32.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World