Antique Lowboy, Mahogany, English, Victorian Side Table Circa 1900
Our Stock # 12.1764
This is an antique lowboy, a mahogany, English, Victorian side table dating to circa 1900 in the Georgian taste.
- Grain interest and desirable colour to the attractive light mahogany
- Lustrous shine to the wax polished finish
- Raised on square section legs with chamfered inner corners
- Three, oak lined frieze drawers with moulded edge detail
- Dressed with solid brass swan neck handles
- Over pierced brass, floral and foliate plates
- Appealing three-quarter serpentine shaped apron
A super piece ideal as a hall or side table. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 76.25cm (30'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 72cm (28.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.