Antique Hunting Flask, English, Silver Plate, Leather Case, Bottle, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7974
This is an antique hunting flask. An English, glass and silver plate bottle in leather case, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Wonderfully presented portable drinks flask
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Glass bottle in good original order, with dashing star cut base
- Screw top creates a tight seal, with chain stay
- Silver plate drinking cup sits upon the base
- Presented within a quality leather case
This is a charming antique hunting flask, with late Victorian appeal and supplied with a nice carry case. Delivered polished and ready to enjoy.
Max Width: 5cm (2'')
Max Depth: 5cm (2'')
Max Height: 24cm (9.5'')
Case Width: 6.5cm (2.5'')
Case Depth: 6.5cm (2.5'')
Case Height: 25.5cm (10'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World