Antique Hallway Rack, English, Liberty-esque, Stick Stand, Arts & Crafts, C.1920
Our Stock # 18.7240
This is an antique hallway rack. An English, oak Liberty-esque stick stand in the Arts & Crafts taste, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Superb rack for the entrance hall
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Select oak offers fine grain interest and wisps of medullary rays
- Deep caramel hues presented beneath a wax polish finish
- Wonderful example of the Liberty-esque, Arts & Crafts movement taste of the early 20th century
- Arranged into three square compartments at the top rail
- Arched handles to the long, stile sides with pierced carvings below
- Removable drip tray adds to the versatile nature
This is a delightful antique hallway rack, offering practical use for the modern home and dashing antique Oak stocks. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the reception hall.
Max Width: 53.5cm (21'')
Max Depth: 22.5cm (8.75'')
Max Height: 65cm (25.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World