Antique Specimen Cabinet, French Oak Cupboard, Secretaire, Desk Circa 1850
Our Stock # 10.1281
This is an antique specimen cabinet, a French, oak cupboard offering a secretaire desk dating to the late 19th century, circa 1850.
- In a desirable French country style
- Complete with original working locks and keys
- Crafted in oak with grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Raised on a shaped plinth base with field panelled sides
- Two part cabinet, a division three quarters of the way up in the field panelled doors
- The upper section hinges down providing a useful work surface
- Backed by a bank of nine, small, oak lined drawers each dressed with brass pulls
- The lower section doors open on pin and barrel hinges
- To reveal a '2 over 2' configuration of larger drawers
- Dressed with oval, pressed brass plate, drop handles
A charming country piece delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 85cm (33.5'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 93cm (36.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World