Antique Dresser, English, Oak, Victorian, Country Kitchen, Sideboard, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5621
This is an antique dresser. An English, oak, Victorian country kitchen sideboard dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1870.
- Good colour to the oak with a lustrous wax, polished finish
- Grain interest and wisps of medullary rays with a desirable aged patina
- Standing upon attractive cabriole legs and pad feet
- A serpentine apron dresses the top mirrored in the skirt below the drawers
- A pair of cupboards flank a central, open shelved display area
- The field panel doors close with working locks and keys
- The broad counter top displays well offering a generous surface
- The lower cabinet appears as four drawers arranged 'two over two'
- The left hand pair being faux fronts on a cupboard door
- Dressed with solid brass drop handles over 'batwing' back plates
- Working locks and keys
An attractive antique dresser for the country kitchen. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 196cm (77.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World