Antique Dresser, English, Oak, Victorian, Country Kitchen, Sideboard, Circa 1870
Our Stock # 18.5621
This is an antique dresser. An English, oak, Victorian country kitchen sideboard dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1870.
- Good colour to the oak with a lustrous wax, polished finish
- Grain interest and wisps of medullary rays with a desirable aged patina
- Standing upon attractive cabriole legs and pad feet
- A serpentine apron dresses the top mirrored in the skirt below the drawers
- A pair of cupboards flank a central, open shelved display area
- The field panel doors close with working locks and keys
- The broad counter top displays well offering a generous surface
- The lower cabinet appears as four drawers arranged 'two over two'
- The left hand pair being faux fronts on a cupboard door
- Dressed with solid brass drop handles over 'batwing' back plates
- Working locks and keys
An attractive antique dresser for the country kitchen. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 196cm (77.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.