Antique Decorative Jardiniere, French, Ceramic, Display Planter, Vase, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.8593
This is an antique decorative jardiniere. A French, ceramic and gilt metal display planter or vase, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Attractive display jardiniere with appealing French taste
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Clear, bright ceramic presents wonderfully against the darker gilt metal tones
- Striking wing form handles to either side accentuated with golden hues
- Gilt metal rim and interior adorned with prominent foliate mounts
- The sleeve interior offers an opening diameter of 9.5cm (5")
- Fascia decorated with a foliate bouquet and classical female figure to the reverse
- Standing upon a circular base, with striking blue ceramic stem
This is an attractive antique decorative jardiniere with distinguished form and colour. Delivered polished and ready to display.
Max Width: 21cm (8.25'')
Max Depth: 17cm (6.75'')
Max Height: 33.5cm (13.25'')
Opening Diameter: 9.5cm (3.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World