Antique Chest On Stand, English, Georgian, Oak, Chest of Drawers, Circa 1720
Our Stock # 18.5317
This is an antique chest on stand, an English, Early Georgian, oak chest of drawers dating to the early 18th century, circa 1720.
- Broad and deep chest of pleasing proportions
- Solid English oak with good colour throughout
- Grain interest displaying wisps of medullary rays
- Pegged construction with panelled ends and back
- Raised on a later stand with cabriole legs to the front
- Arranged in a 'two over one' drawer configuration
- Oak lined deep drawers offer abundant storage
- Dressed with later brass drop handles and escutcheons
- Original iron locks present with key absent
A delightful antique chest on stand. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 134.5cm (53'')
Max Depth: 70cm (27.5'')
Max Height: 94cm (37'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.