Antique Chest On Stand, English, Georgian, Oak, Chest of Drawers, Circa 1720
Our Stock # 18.5317
This is an antique chest on stand, an English, Early Georgian, oak chest of drawers dating to the early 18th century, circa 1720.
- Broad and deep chest of pleasing proportions
- Solid English oak with good colour throughout
- Grain interest displaying wisps of medullary rays
- Pegged construction with panelled ends and back
- Raised on a later stand with cabriole legs to the front
- Arranged in a 'two over one' drawer configuration
- Oak lined deep drawers offer abundant storage
- Dressed with later brass drop handles and escutcheons
- Original iron locks present with key absent
A delightful antique chest on stand. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 134.5cm (53'')
Max Depth: 70cm (27.5'')
Max Height: 94cm (37'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World