Antique Chaise Longue, English, Victorian, Scroll-End Day Bed, Mahogany c.1870
Our Stock # 18.5529
This is a left handed antique chaise longue, an English, Victorian scroll-end day bed on mahogany frame dating to circa 1870.
- Raised on stout, squat, turned mahogany legs and frame
- Riding upon solid brass castors all round
- Appealing sinuous form, displaying good proportion
- Well sprung and traditionally stuffed offering a comfortable recline
- Historically, professionally upholstered in a Regency style blush and gold cloth
- Spindle back with finished rear, ideal for centre room placement
A fine example of Victorian furniture. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 185cm (72.75'')
Max Depth: 66cm (26'')
Max Height: 82.5cm (32.5'')
Seat Width: 145cm (57'')
Seat Depth: 56cm (22'')
Seat Height: 42cm (16.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.