Antique Bureau Cabinet, English, Edwardian, Walnut Cupboard, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 11.3487
This is an antique bureau cabinet, an English, Edwardian, walnut cupboard dating to circa 1910.
- A craftsman's piece in solid walnut
- Delightful colouration and desirable aged patina
- Of good proportion and practical use
- Standing upon square section legs
- A proud, lower, tambour fronted cupboard space
- Smooth action to lift tambour with inside usefully divided into three
- Above, a galleried shelf featuring stout risers and vase turned spindles
- A single, full width frieze drawer over
- Dressed with solid brass drop handle
- Drawer fitted with baize rests to carry the fall when lowered
- Twin field panels dress the fall of the upper cabinet
- Benefiting from a loop handle and quality working lock and key
- Lowering the fall reveals a tooled, black leather writing surface
- Behind the desk space, a compliment of stationery cubby holes and pen rest
- The upper shelf featuring three-quarter open fret gallery
- Terminated by bronzed feathered scrolls
- Creating a bookshelf and bookends or display space
A very pleasing, quality piece of furniture suitable for many locations and uses. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 72cm (28.25'')
Max Depth: 31cm (12.25'')
Max Height: 120cm (47.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World