Antique Afternoon Tea Service, English, Pearline, Party, Davidson, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.7142
This is an antique afternoon tea service. An English, glass Pearline tea party set by Davidson, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Radiant serving set with striking blue glass
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and free of marks
- Pearline glass displays the distinctive white tips - a reaction to residual heat during the cooling process
- Sinuous curved forms and cut bases catch the eye
- Comprehensive afternoon tea service comprising 6 pieces
- Two serving bowls with the Brideshead pattern - so named by American collectors
- Also offering a pouring jug and bon-bon tray, again of Brideshead form
- Pair of ornate basket shaped bowls with flowing decorative shape
This is a delightful antique afternoon tea service, with the highly distinctive blue Pearline glass offering a charming appearance. Delivered polished and ready to enjoy or display.
Bowl Width: 14.5cm (5.75'')
Bowl Depth: 14.5cm (5.75'')
Bowl Height: 10.5cm (4.25'')
Pouring Jug Width: 7cm (2.75'')
Pouring Jug Depth: 11.5cm (4.5'')
Pouring Jug Height: 10.5cm (4.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World