Antique 4-6 Seat Gate Leg Table, English, Oak, Extending, Farmhouse, Georgian
Our Stock # 18.9668
This is an antique 4-6 seat gate leg table. An English, oak oval extending farmhouse table, dating to the early Georgian period, circa 1750.
- Of superb classic farmhouse appeal and beautifully figured
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order throughout
- Select oak stocks present fine grain interest
- Deep caramel hues bask beneath a wax polish finish
- Easily stowed when not in use with narrow profile, and useful drawer to one end
- Folds outwards into a generous oval form with broad drop leaves
- Each of the six legs with turned and collared finish
- Standing upon squat bun feet, the gate-leg pair articulate to support the leaves
This is a distinguished antique 4-6 seat gate-leg table, with desirable oak figuring and of useful proportion. Classic farmhouse appeal lending itself to a provincial kitchen or diner. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 137cm (54'')
Max Depth: 52cm (20.5'')
Max Height: 76.5cm (30'')
Extended Width: 137cm (54'')
Extended Depth: 153cm (60.25'')
Extended Height: 76.5cm (30'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World