Adjustable Antique Piano Music Stool, English, Victorian, Brooks Ltd c.1880
Our Stock # LFA-1644
This is an adjustable antique piano or music stool, English, Victorian and dating to circa 1880 produced by the prestigious piano action manufacturer, Brooks Ltd.
- Offering a generous and comfortable seat panel over mahogany frame
- Traditionally stuffed, upholstered in a floral needlepoint finished with a brocade trim
- Lifting the seat panel reveals a music score storage space within
- Raised on fluted, turned and tapered legs
- Fully adjustable in height by means of turning the side handles
- The frieze decorated with fluting and geometric shapes
An appealing stool with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 46cm (18'') + handles 12cm (4.75")
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Min Height: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 61cm (24")
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.