Antique Drawing Instrument Set, German, Cartographer, Technical, Richter, C.1910
Our Stock # 18.6896
This is an antique drawing instrument set. A German, brass cartographer's or architect's technical drawing set, by Richter, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Nicely presented set of instruments
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Brass and silver nickel tools offer contrasting tones
- Set within a black, baize-lined case
- 13 pieces comprising tools and accessories
- Pair of brass compass with appealing lever arm folding mechanism
- Spring-bow compass with pleasing geometric aesthetic
- Maker's mark to case lid for Präcision, by Richter and set number of P VII
This is an attractive and collectable antique drawing instrument set, by Richter of Germany. Quality brass and silver nickel instruments beam against the baize lining. Delivered polished and ready for the desk or within a collection.
Max Width: 26.5cm (10.5'')
Max Depth: 11cm (4.25'')
Max Height: 2.5cm (1'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World