Vintage Decorative Rug, Middle Eastern, Woollen, Bokhara, Carpet, Circa 1950
Our Stock # 18.7119
This is a vintage decorative rug. A Middle Eastern, woollen Bokhara carpet, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- Superb colour draws the eye to this dashing rug of Dozar size - 201cm (79.25'') x 128cm (50.5'')
- Displaying a desirable aged patina - some wear patches and fraying to edges
- Dyed woollen ground with dark turquoise palette, both distinctive and appealing
- Furnish your room with a soft, comfortable underfoot feel
- Rosette and gul pattern to the central panel realised in black and cream weave
- Geometric and foliate tramline borders add further delight
- Tassels at each end in good, complete order
- Hailing from the Persian-Pakistan border region and traded through the famous hub of Bokhara
This is an inviting vintage decorative rug, with rich turquoise colour. Ideal for the living room or in the entrance hall. Delivered ready to lay.
Max Width: 128cm (50.5'')
Max Depth: 1cm (.5'')
Max Height: 201cm (79.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World