Vintage Anatolian Hallway Rug, Turkish, Woven, Carpet, Wall, Late 20th, C.1970
Our Stock # 18.7118
This is a vintage Anatolian hallway rug. A Turkish, woven carpet or wall covering, dating to the late 20th century, circa 1970.
- Deep colours and fine detail
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Woven wool carpet of high quality
- Pink and beige hues against a dark blue ground, providing great contrast
- Central diamond motif plays host to a mirrored geometric scene
- To each end, posies of flower heads add further visual interest
- Tramline borders of cream with repeating foliate pattern, with smaller diamond borders to the sides
- Light cream tassels to both ends in very good order
- The reverse reveals a predominantly red palette to the woven decorations
This is a quality vintage Anatolian hallway rug, with great colour and soft woollen feel underfoot. Perfectly sized for the centre of a room or within a reception hall. Delivered ready to lay.
Max Width: 146cm (57.5'')
Max Depth: 1cm (.5'')
Max Height: 82cm (32.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World