Vintage Tableware Set, English, Silver Plate, Mustard Pot, Pepperette, Mid 20thC
Our Stock # 18.7472
This is a vintage tableware set. An English, silver plate mustard pot and pepperette, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1950.
- Charming two-piece set for the dinner table
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order - some tarnish to spoon
- Silver plate presents a clear, bright reflection
- Striking cobalt glass lines the mustard pot interior - free of marks
- With hinged lid and spoon, the mustard pot displays a serpentine handle
- Pepper shaker with a slender, tapering form - the lid sits tightly within the body
- Each piece stands upon a quartet of jovial hairy paw feet
- Maker's marks for William Suckling and the trade name 'Kingsway EPNS A1'
This is an appealing vintage tableware set. Offering a mustard pot and matching pepper shaker, this pair of condiment vessels is as useful today as it was 70 years ago. Delivered polished and ready to enjoy.
Mustard Pot Width: 5cm (2'')
Mustard Pot Depth: 9cm (3.5'')
Mustard Pot Height: 5cm (2'')
Pepperette Width: 3cm (1.25'')
Pepperette Depth: 3cm (1.25'')
Pepperette Height: 10cm ('')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World