Antique Pembroke Table, English, Mahogany, Extending, Dining, Regency, C.1820
Our Stock # 18.7365
This is an antique Pembroke table. An English, mahogany extending dining table, dating to the Regency period, circa 1820.
- Graceful Pembroke table of generous size and proportion
- Displays a desirable aged patina with pleasingly aged top
- Select mahogany offers fine grain interest and deep russet hues
- Presented with a quality wax polish finish
- Supported by twin folding arms to either side, the leaves open to offer a comfortable 4-seat dining table
- Offering a useful cutlery drawer to one end, opposite a dummy drawer front to the reverse
- Both fascia dressed with circular wooden pulls and cockbeading to edges
- Raised upon tapered legs with circular cup mouldings over spade feet
This is a versatile and attractive antique Pembroke table, presenting a pleasingly patinated top and rich colour. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the kitchen or dining room.
Folded Width: 61cm (24'')
Folded Depth: 104cm (41'')
Folded Height: 69.5cm (27.25'')
Extended Width: 116.5cm (45.75'')
Extended Depth: 104cm (41'')
Extended Height: 69.5cm (27.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World