Vintage Technical Drawing Set, German, Architect, Cartographer, Riefler, 1930
Our Stock # 18.6890
This is a vintage technical drawing set. A German, silver nickel architect or cartographer's instrument set by Riefler of Munich, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1930.
- Usefully petite instrument set
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Silver nickel instruments in good order
- Original carry case with minimal wear to corners
- Six piece set with compass and other tools
- Presented within a black, velvet lined tray
- The lid reads; 'Niehus Bros, Agents. C. Riefler, Nesselwang & Munchen'
- Riefler maker's mark engraved upon compass
This is a quality vintage drawing set, ideal for the office desk or within a collection of scientific instruments. Delivered polished and ready for the enthusiast or collector.
Max Width: 14.5cm (5.75'')
Max Depth: 7cm (2.75'')
Max Height: 2cm (.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World