Writing Desk, Antique Sheraton Taste, Mahogany, Leather Top, Table, Bureau C20th
Our Stock # 11.3364
This is a writing desk in the antique Sheraton taste, a mahogany leather top table bureau dating to the late 20th century.
- A most pleasing mahogany writing desk bureau presented in very good condition
- Of classic Sheraton form offering effortless style, dating from the late 20th century
- Of quality craftsmanship with attractive proportions
- Inset leather skiver with tooling and embossing to the aged olive surface
- Delightfully crafted with bow front drawer flanked by side drawers
- A galleried top over a rear cubby flanked by waterfall drawers abutting the writing area
- Rising from elegant square tapering legs with block detail to the lower and upper
- Generous working height and good 'under-knee' space for comfort in use
- Desirable in terms of both form & function - suitable for daily use
- Attractive mahogany showing good flaming, quality grain and fine colour
A simply lovely desk to be welcomed into any location. Solidly jointed and robust, delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home
Please see the images for the full dimensions of this item and condition detail.
Max Width: 92cm (36.25'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 94cm (37'')
Writing Surface Height: 76cm (30'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.