Walnut Dressing Table in the Queen Anne Taste, Bartholomew & Fletcher c.1915
Our Stock # 12.1633
This is a superior quality walnut dressing table in the Queen Anne taste by one of London's finest historic furnishers Bartholomew & Fletcher.
- Finished in attractive burr walnut with caramel tones and an aged patina
- The top quarter, butterfly veneered with feather banding inlay border
- Raised on squat cabriole legs all round and a shaped apron to the front
- Tall, triple bevelled mirror arrangement with shaped tops and light foxing
- Outer mirrors hinge inwards with centre mirror tilt
- Hanging in robust walnut posts topped with turned finials
- '3 over 2' drawer arrangement, cock-beaded with fine, hand cut dovetail joints
- Dressed with swan neck drop handles over pierced back plates
- Quality Hobbs & Co. brass locks, key absent
Highly regarded, Bartholomew & Fletcher were a London firm established in 1843 with åÊ premises at 217 & 219 Tottenham Court Road, this piece testament to the high quality of their craftsmanship. Hobbs & Co. of London were a superior locksmith and exhibited at The Paris Exhibition in 1855.
A classic piece extremely well made circa 1915. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 125cm (49.25'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 169cm (66.5'')
Table Top Height: 56cm (22'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World