Vintage Wall Mirror, English, Cast Metal, Hall, Overmantle, Rococo Style, 1940
Our Stock # 18.6555
This is a vintage wall mirror. An English, cast metal and glass hall or overmantle mirror in the Rococo style, dating to the mid 20th century, circa 1940.
- A stylish mid-century wall mirror
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Cast metal frame with gilt finish in good order
- Mirror plate shows sought-after minimal signs of foxing
- Ornate frame cast in fine detail
- Scroll and foliate motif to the surmount and shoulders
- Hanging vines grace each side of the mirror plate
- A pair of small metal loops with hanging wire adorn the back, for wall mounting
This is an attractive vintage wall mirror crafted in the Rococo style. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 4cm (1.5'')
Max Height: 103cm (40.5'')
Mirror Plate Width: 37.5cm (14.75'')
Mirror Plate Height: 65cm (25.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World