Vintage Tikar Tribal Mask, Cameroon, African, Tropical Hardwood, Circa 1970
Our Stock # 18.6567
This is a vintage Tikar tribal mask of Cameroon. An African, tropical hardwood ceremonial mask, dating to the 20th century, circa 1970.
- Appealing tribal mask from Cameroon
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Carved from tropical hardwood with fine detail
- Small hanging loop to rear for wall mounting
- Golden finish applied to mouth and eyelids
- Head dress with cross hatch detailing
- Further hatched detail to cheeks
- Forehead finished with rope link detail
This is an eye-catching vintage tribal mask, well suited to decorative display. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 22cm (8.75'')
Max Depth: 10cm (4'')
Max Height: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World